помогите пожалуйста с задачами

konstantin.gundev

Сообщение konstantin.gundev » 29 окт 2015, 02:40

Please excuse me for writing in English! I can read Russian to some extent because I am from Bulgaria, but I do not dare to write or speak in Russian. My grammar is just too bad! I have been trying to solve the following problem, but without any success.
ЗАДАЧИ по ФИЗИКЕ 
Издание третье, исправленное и дополненное Под редакцией 
О. Я. Савченко 
3.3.13∗. Снаряд, вылетев из орудия, попал в точку с координатами x по го- ризонтали и y по вертикали. Начальная скорость снаряда v. Найдите: б) границу области возможного попадания снаряда; 
Указание. При решении воспользуйтесь тригонометрическим тождеством 1/ cos^2φ = tg^2φ + 1.
The answer is y=v^2/2g-gx^2/2v^2
I have had difficulties understanding the meaning of the question. I think that I should find the relation between the maximum possible x and the maximum possible y at a random initial angle.
y=v^2(1-cos2a)/4g
x=v^2sin2a/g,so
(xg/v^2)^2+(1-4gy/v^2)^2=1 which is apparently different from the given answer by Savchenko.
Could someone give me hint about the meaning of the question?Or may be I understand the question, but my solution is wrong?
Пожалуйста!
Последний раз редактировалось konstantin.gundev 27 ноя 2019, 19:11, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Причина: test

student_kiev

Сообщение student_kiev » 01 ноя 2015, 02:17

Developer писал(а):Source of the post I have had difficulties understanding the meaning of the question. I think that I should find the relation between the maximum possible x and the maximum possible y at a random initial angle.
Well, the maximum possible $$x$$ and the maximum possible $$y$$ won't give you the boundary of the region you're looking for. Just think about: the maximum possible $$y$$ is always the vertex of the parabola for any given $$\alpha$$ and there's only one $$\alpha$$ (equal to $$\pi/2$$) for which the maximum possible $$y$$ is actualy on the boundary of the region. 
You should find the locus of points (lying on parabolas) that are furtherst from the origin for any given $$\alpha$$. To do this, first express $$y$$ as a function of $$x$$ and $$\alpha$$$$y(x,\alpha)$$ (don't forget the hint given in the problem to express everything in terms of $$\tan \alpha$$). Then define a function $$R(x,\alpha) \equiv x^2 + y^2(x,\alpha)$$ that represents the distance from the origin to any point on any given parabola specified by $$\alpha$$. Now maximize $$R(x,\alpha)$$ as a function of $$x$$ treating $$\alpha$$ as a parameter. Finally, find $$\tan \alpha$$ in terms of $$x$$ and substitute it back into $$y(x,\alpha)$$. You'll get $$y(x)$$ which represents the boundary of the region you're looking for.
Последний раз редактировалось student_kiev 27 ноя 2019, 19:11, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

grigoriy

Сообщение grigoriy » 01 ноя 2015, 10:56

По поводу...
Если не изменяет память, то "парабола безопасности" для начальной скорости $$V_0$$ совпадает
c траекторией тела, брошенного горизонтально с той же начальной скоростью с высоты $$H=H_{max}(V_0,\,\alpha=\frac{\pi}{2})$$
Последний раз редактировалось grigoriy 27 ноя 2019, 19:12, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

balans

Сообщение balans » 03 ноя 2015, 03:40

konstantin.gundev писал(а):Source of the post zadach.split_.zip
"Архив поврежден или имеет неизвестный формат."
Последний раз редактировалось balans 27 ноя 2019, 19:12, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

konstantin.gundev

Сообщение konstantin.gundev » 04 ноя 2015, 00:53

student_kiev, grigoriy, спасибо!
I was finally able to understand the Russian of the problem and realized what I am supposed to find.
I am sorry I am not able to attach The photo of the whole solution.
in short: write the equation of y(x,α、v、).Next substitute y with rcosφ and x with rsinφ.find the maximum of of r by differentiating to α.Substitue the the α in the r(φ) equation...

[img]/modules/file/icons/application-pdf.png[/img] convert-jpg-to-pdf.net_2015-11-04_01-33-13.pdf
Последний раз редактировалось konstantin.gundev 27 ноя 2019, 19:12, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Вернуться в «Физика»